26 February 2013

[Customs] Where the Wheels Go, No One Knows!




First project involving fitting wheels larger than stock. What I failed to do was to take into account how wide the tires were.

































































They're mostly wheelswaps, but I sought the opportunity to detail the front and tail lights if they didn't have any. It makes it look like more effort was put into it. But even then a wheelswap custom loses its sense of originality quick. Maybe that's just me and the level of pride I put into my work, but I barely feel satisfied for changing wheels. It just needs to have more done to it to really call it my own. How do you guys feel about this topic? At what point do you consider a modified diecast "your own custom"?


No comments:

Post a Comment