31 October 2015

[Customs] The BMW "Could've Avoided, But Oh Well!" M4



When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When Mattel gives you awful tampos, make it better!

WIP pics

This retailer buff I have today focuses on redoing the primary tampos the factory crew stamped
ever so poorly on this neat casting. While I'm at it, I may as well fix up whatever I can.



I wiped off parts of the tampo that overlapped the edges of the lamp socket and grill and filled
in the rest with the Gundam marker as usual.



As for the tail lights, the tampos weren't bad, but they didn't cover the entire space. They've been redone entirely.
The rear diffuser has been coloured in, though I'm unsure why I felt compelled to colour all of it black.



Chrome PR5s weren't fitting of an M series. Black wheels had a more fitting image so they've been painted black.
While I was at it, I cleaned up the fenders and lowered the entire car for the extra image boost.



All the small things make big differences. This includes the side vents and front grills at the bottom.