31 October 2015

[Customs] The Queue is Moving! Old 3 Wheelswap





I am glad to announce I pulled a car out of the big queue box for the first time in years - YEARS.
This box needed to see movement many times, but perhaps it's located in the basement that I keep forgetting
about the hundreds of cars I had ideas and plans for. This is good news. It would be even better if this becomes a steady trend.




The work done is minimal. The mold parting line on the exhaust pipe will be removed,
the front grill will be painted silver with the grills painted in. There were plans
on using size-2 WSPs which have been carefully coloured black.
Unfortunately, the wheels turned out looking too small so back to size-3 I went.



Collectors would be on my case if I told them I took the wheels off a 2004 Showcase '32 Duesenberg,
but I took it out of the collection and never got around the selling the baby.
So it lying around wasn't doing much for me, so I went the route of re-purposing it.



Magical 3-wheeler. Had some issues with fitting the thicker axles in there, grinded off too much plastic,
and as a result glued the front wheels down to correct the sloped positioning it had.
Looks like that brought about a different problem!



Solid red, white wall tires, absolutely classic.