26 October 2016

[Photo] Maisto 1/18 - SRT Viper GTS



Who would have thought after indulging in so many brands out there, nit-picking each brand for its notorious features, that I would go all the way back to a Maisto? Well to be fair, I did kind of want an SRT Viper GTS. The car is a beaut, one of best styled modern American cars to date. My only reason for not getting one was that I was not willing to put down $40 USD for a low-end plain model. I needed to put up parameters to guarantee I won't lose interest in a model after the initial impulse of getting one wears out.

But I still bought this after the fact. Now what am I going to do with it? I've had two other red Vipers in the past that involuntarily collect dust, so how is this going to be any different?





You know what's great about a low-end model? There's no obligation to take detailed shots since there's nothing spectacular to look at!





It will most likely be turned into some sort of track car. I could go the easy route and replicate the GTS-R, or I can make up something completely original.