6 February 2017

[Photo] Top Marques 1/18 - Audi S1 Quattro Pikes Peak

So was I not happy enough with the Otto that I had to get this one too? In a way, yes. I'll tell you the reason why. The biggest reason for me buying the Otto was because I didn't want to buy only the 964 RWB, for obvious flat rate shipping reasons. I bought this Top Marques under the very same condition. I had grabbed the Fiesta WRC... but there wasn't anything else I could find. Plus, this was on sale too! Shows how much I really care!

Brand: Top Marques
Model: Audi S1 Sport Quattro 1987 Pikes Peak Winner
Scarcity: Limited to 200.




























I have to say though, after examining both, I can't justify spending another lumpsum of money just to get a model that is nearly identical to the Otto with some minute parts put together better. If you don't already have the Otto, spend the extra dollars and get the Top Marques. Otherwise, you'll be just as content with what you have.