25 December 2017

[Photo] Macross Messiah session - Round 2

Now that I actually have a backdrop, I no longer require relying on an unlit area to photograph non-grounded objects.



This will be a refresher for any readers, this is a 1/72 Hasegawa kit that lets builders build either the Messiah VF-25F or the VF-25S, depending on which set of decals you decide on. I went ahead and used the F's decals and went with a modified gun metal acrylic from Tamiya paints rather than staying true to the plane's original colour scheme.



I have no idea what the pilot's suit is supposed to look like, so I just made my own scheme as well!





Gold will be the dominate choice to compliment the black and red as you will notice with later photos.









That "intake" decal was probably the most satisfying one to apply. The yellow tip on the right was not part of the plane's original design.



The fins have been done in flat black, edges in Sky Grey, and topped it with the kit's red decals.







When will the Nora be put together? Perhaps in Summer 2018? We'll see.