30 June 2013

[Customs] Treasure Hunt Error? Solved.


Recently placed an order on a Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S TH... simply because I've established said casting as one I'd aim to collect more of. So I order one, ask the seller to ship it loose, and what I get does not match the item in the photograph. The seller had in fact sent me a treasure hunt that was also an error. What a waste! If he had used a photo of the exact item rather than reusing an old one, I wouldn't have asked him to ship it loose. The TH is categorized as ALW (all large wheels). The tires were squished in the front fenders it was obvious that wasn't normal. Silly seller must've thought it would've been a good idea to get rid of a defect by sending me this since I asked for one loose. Issues arised but we've taken care of that in not time thankfully.



Also had a Maisto '63 Studebaker Starliner lying around I had planned on making into an Illustrious car, but decided to not bother since the matchbox wheels I took off a Jaguar E-Type (see Renaissance series) fit this perfectly and it doesn't look bad with the gorgeous red either. The more cars I can take out of the donor bin, the better.


1 comment: