15 June 2014

[Customs] Next Update: Race Car, Muscle and a Cab. And a Wild Thing!!!

Took a week off from work. That means I finally have time to work on as many things as possible. I finished that Diablo and joystick as planned. These were side projects that came up out of nowhere.









I may have to come back to this to add a few decals. Seems a bit lacking.















One of the crummier Road Runners I had was disassembled and left to rot in my trash bin of wheel-less cars. Thanks to the lime Dodge Coronet Super Bee I recently acquired, I've now grown an attachment to muscle cars with said colour. A '70 Plymouth Super Bee has also been pulled out of the grave for a wheelswap. That will be completed soon.














All the Superfast Austin London Taxis I've been finding had these white-wall tires. The one listing I bought also had them too, except I got a version with regular Superfast wheels. Wasn't too happy, so I restored it to what it should've looked like.












No comments:

Post a Comment