10 December 2014

[Customs] Outback Astons, Mattel? Hahahaha!

The recent 2014 5-pack release of the Astons were horrid. I don't know what backdoor evolution took place, but I've noticed the ride heights on both the V8 Vantage and One-77 were jacked up. They needed lowering. With the two castings already blacklisted, little time was committed to this.

Before:


After:



It's a huge improvement! The Vantage poses a much more threatening look. I was so impressed I'm considering
doing the same to all my Vantage before throwing them up on the wall.

Before:


After:



Like the first One-77 I lowered, I have to question why whoever made it didn't lower the car just a wee-bit more...
Yeah it goes better on a track, but you don't see the Mad Manga getting nasty splitter lifts like the Evora.
Questionable stuff personally.