12 April 2013

[Diecast, Carded] Another Haul. Call for Blog Layout Changes.

There's a bit of stuff to share and announce. As you may have noticed, I've changed the layout. I'm thinking of swapping out those image links on the right hand side and moving them on the left in the form of text links to look much more concise. I also wasn't digging how far apart the images were separated by default and I'm unsure if I can change that via HTML. But anyway, I figured a directory looks more intuitive if if wasn't on the right-hand side so I'll stick with this to see how it goes.


That aside, I've been cleaning up my card collection, and updating my inventory with my records since it's been a while. Looks like there's quite a bit to do. Discovered cards I haven't recorded and some that are no longer available cards just to name a few. Then there's the need to update the overwhelmingly large Customs log. That's been needing an update for a while now! While I'll be working on that, here's the new haul to gander at for the time being.

 Both long over-due. Been meaning to uncard these hatchbacks since day 1. It was purchased with the intention of applying a custom rally livery. I just haven't gotten there yet.
 Yay! Now if I'm lucky, I'll be able to find the London Bus.

Up for trade. If it's not gone after a certain point, it's going towards a custom.

Also up for trade. Will include in a lot if it's not gone after a certain point.

Randomly found this 2009 card at Square One. Really baffled how a random old card just shows up like that. Not big on the F430 Spider casting, but it's up for trade never the less.

SRT Viper GTS. For 82 cents, of course I'd nab it.. to put it in a lot in the future.


Oh that's right, I used a different backdrop sheet this time. I like this because  don't need to leave room for the "AOS" text on the left. This works as a better watermarking anyway.




 '70 Chevy Chevelle SS.
Really digging the modified chassis. I love how the rear wheels aren't size 2 and the Gulf livery of course. Mattel should invest their money into this chassis rather than the previous if you ask me.

 '62 Chevy Corvette. 
Like the colour, don't like the size 2s in the back. It also gives it the impression the wheelbase is too short. Will definitely wheelswap to fix this.

Opening up the possible error.
Nissan Skyline R34
Rear light tampos are horrid but the colour scheme is great.
Surfin' School Bus.
Love the graffiti. Swapping those wheels without hesitation. Someone hid this 2 peg columns down where the Ballistix were. Took it anyway. Finding Hot Wheels is like finding nuts for squirrels; you better hide it good or else!






No comments:

Post a Comment