4 May 2013

[Diecast] Look who cheated! Treasure Hunts Galore!

It was a very cute-looking parcel I must say. The box was custom made into a 4" cube. In it was a small pot of gold. Aside from a stash of Treasure hunts I'll never find, a friend went through the trouble of grabbing me some other cars Canada won't hope to ever get. Thanks, Jason! Let's have a look:



chronological order: Chevy Bel-Air (boulevard), Fast Fish (TH), Ferrari 430 Scuderia (TH), Ford Gran Torino Sport (mystery), Lincoln Continental (TH), Plymouth AAR Cuda, Plymouth Fury (TH)


Missed these ones in the past parcels. I almost lit up in flames when I went to leave feedback ratings for two sellers when I saw these two weren't photographed. Turns out these two loose cars were wrapped in a sheet of white tissue and camouflaged itself with the peanut foam:

from left to right: Porsche 935/78 (flying customs), 24 Ours (mystery)

No comments:

Post a Comment