22 February 2015

[Photo] 1:18 Kyosho Shelby Cobra 427







I made a pact to not to keep any adorable stray cats. Same can be said for 1:18 models.

The impulse in me broke through. Damn me.

Bah. It's a Cobra. I'll let it off the hook. Maybe I'll keep a small collection following
highly strict parameters. The first one would definitely have to be cars I've liked since childhood,
have its unique visual perks, something I haven't and won't get bored of in the future, and lastly
it must be a car that's got a special place in my heart (as corny as it sounds). You'll know what they
are when there's always the one car you'll keep coming back to amongst the crowd of others
you've developed an interest in, even if there's an absence of reasoning.

The Shelby Cobra is one of them.







While the subject is going around, I suppose I'll make a wishlist (subject to change):
'98-99 Subaru Impreza (22b, WRC, GC8, etc.)
'96 McLaren F1
Lotus Exige 2nd Gen
'61 Jaguar E-Type
Ford RS200 Rally
Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series
Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)
Minus the E-Type (which is now questionable), all of these became
special to me through video games.

Potential candidates:
'66 Chevy Nova
'59 Chevy Impala
Datsun 240ZG
Some '30s Packard or Duesenberg (clearly I don't know a thing)
Ferrari 599XX
'97 Land Rover Defender 110S
'68 Toyota Lander Cruiser
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
'70 Plymouth AAR Cuda
'58 Plymouth Belvedere
Porsche 934
'10 Shelby GT500 Super Snake