4 July 2017

[Customs] How A Little Extra Detailing Goes A Long Way

There's that triangular ship I would have really liked to do an oil wash on due to all the tiny surface changes, but I don't want to find a place to display another small spacecraft. I've already got planes for this. I also already have these interesting Carship ideas that Mattel thought of. I liked them so much I bought them just so I can do some detailing, and I still have no interest to watch Star Wars. Come at me.



I'll keep this short and just post the before & after side-by-side photos. Enjoy.
n/a
The black ship, Poe's X-Wing, does not have much visible change and that is unfortunately because of its colour. I assure you I did laver everything on with paint but most of it either won't show up or can't due to the lack of hard edges where the orange is. Everything else though, my goodness is that a much needed touch-up.