30 October 2016

[Gaming] Gimps, Meteors & Hard Reads - Super Smash Bros Wii U

Seeing as how the Smash progress videos were intended to show progression of skill, it didn't exactly leave room for my better reads and odd moments encountered. I started this series by naming it after what sorts of footages are shown. It is all highly casual plays where do things I love most: scoring gimps and meteor smashes. I kept it to short 3-minute clips because of the fundamental lack in content variety, and just so that I could push out more short videos.








This is not the end of the series by any means. It was by the end of the 10th video that I wanted a title that was a bit more characteristic than simply the technical terms used in the game. In the interest of splitting up loading times for this page, I've pushed the rest of the series into another post here.