30 October 2016

[Gaming] Robin Progress - Super Smash Bros Wii U

It seems the blog has been neglecting the gaming side of things, and in the interest of making the blog reach further completion, I'm adding in bits and pieces I missed out on.

When I began playing Super Smash Bros Wii U, there were several characters I wanted to invest time into learning as a means of understanding how to play the game in general. It's not a creative name by any means, but that reflects on what this is meant to be for: progress logging. It's no montage by any means, the intent is not to show off, but rather to capture the impression of my skill level at the time of the recording, and to see how I've advanced between each timestamp.



When hitting a slump with Link, I felt it was perhaps a good idea to try out other defensive/zoning characters, just to prevent myself from being too close-minded with my overall game strategy. Robin has an interesting moveset I wanted to explore, but I see that I'm still jumping around a lot as a means to move. I feel that's still better done with Link, seeing as how I'm getting destroyed by players that also play defensively when I do this with Robin. I decided after a while to focus the game back on Link.