19 February 2013

[Diecast] 2013 Case EFH arrived!

Finally! Heartland Walmart got a case of this and I was happy to find out during my lunch break on my usual Sunday shifts at work. Again, I've tweaked the lamp's positioning, and pushed the plaque further back so now everything that isn't the car is darker. Enjoy.


 
 
 



Didn't see a Super Snake, nor Aventador. I left out the Bonneville and Camaro ZL1, but after some consideration, I should probably grab that Bonneville and swap out its wheels. Maybe then it'll look pretty damn sweet.

Also my package from DiabolicPanda from GTPlanet arrived today as well.

I'm impartial to the C-Class. Although I don't have this colour, I'm not very taken by it and as such will likely use this one in the Illustrious series.







No comments:

Post a Comment