1 May 2013

[Customs] Diecast Planters. Day 1

Launched a similar project last year in November hoping I could pull off an indoor planter on my computer desk. Sadly, nothing ever grew so I scrapped it. Now that spring has made its way in, I figured I'll have better success leaving them in the backyard to get fresh air, sunlight and rain. The best part is that now I don't have to look after it and the body will eventually become weathered from the rain and sun damage. Once it reaches that stage, this could be put into the Weathered Series.


If they had a roof, they were cut off. They're now full of soil and grass seeds have been planted. Perhaps a little fertilizer wouldn't hurt?

Will check back on these guys each month until September to see what progress has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment