9 May 2013

[Tech, Gaming] New Record: HP3 Awe Inspired (2:12.96)

Sleek & Small

This capturing device is just awesome. It records up to 1080i on PS3 and 1080p on X360.

It's small enough to fit comfortably in your hand and it doesn't require an external power source. Using it is simple and the recording output on its own is so amazing I don't even need to tinker with settings on the software side of things. Back when I used the EasyCap, I had to play with all sorts of outputs and video adjustments for colour correction and reasonable file sizes. And even then crisp footage was impossible even if I de-interlaced the videos.  All I need to do now is figure out what settings I need to use when post-editing.

Here's a quick demo of the device as well as a demonstration run of "Awe Inspired" from Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 3. I almost broke my old record too.






No comments:

Post a Comment