5 April 2014

[Customs] Quick Work pt.3




Left this partially-desirable Night burner behind before, but given I found absolutely nothing else during today's trip, I decided to grab it this time. The front design looks similar to Mitsubishi's Evo X Lancer. The lack of detailed headlights felt lacking when you can see how great it looks in the card's render. So I did something about that in no time.




The lights are now white and the grilles are black. A little goes a long way!







Like the last one, some detailing is all this car is missing. Here's the previous model:









This one here is my first commission. One of my best buddies who also is a big fan of my work asked for a slick ride one day. He had his eyes set on the Buick Riviera and so I followed through with his requirements; flat black, and chrome grills.






Decided it would be awesome to double it up as a birthday present. Although the day hasn't quite arrived yet, happy birthday, Mohammad! Thank you for your continual support!

No comments:

Post a Comment