8 February 2020

[Photo] Ignition 1/18 - MAX ORIDO Toyota Supra

One of few, unsure what the numbers are on this one. This one did come in a red sleeve with an acrylic cover for once! No pics of that, because who really cares... on with the photos.





























This one was so special I even took it to random places in Europe.


(I do not own the original scenic photo)


(I do not own the original scenic photo)
Hah. The lighting didn't turn out spotless, but it sure looked that way in Photoshop!
This will likely be one of the last models I'll be purchasing in a long while. While I'm still keeping tabs on some of Almost Real's releases, they've yet to publish the Zonda Cinque Roadster, Huayra Roadster or even the Bentley Blower. The most probable road map moving forward is going through the stagnant backlog of custom model projects. Before we know it we'll be out of the winter season soon, and outdoor painting will become accessible again. Keep in touch.