11 February 2013

[Gaming] Sakura Progress (Feb 8 2013)

Getting the opportunity to record your progress is great. It lets you analyze, reflect and compare yourself. You can see where you improved on, and take note of what you should spend time fixing and fine tuning.

It'd be nice to play more frequently but unfortunately video games are among the lowest priority when I spend time doing things. The good news is that comparing myself from the previous progress video from May 2011, improvements have been made despite the continually lack of practice. The game being played is Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

 


I'm still as defensive as ever, but my reaction to anti-airing my opponent has nearly depleted, as basic of a fundamental it is. It's like forgetting how to ride a bicycle!

Cheers to THEFUNDAMENTALS though. I enjoy playing against a player who pays close attention to his spacing. He kept me out really well with his poke and fireballs, and thinned my patience several times.

If you guys know where I can improve, I encourage feedback via comments. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment